Monday, July 4, 2011

Revival is Happening in the Body :)

God is doing a new thing. I've been seeing it all around me. He has been breaking chains in the lives so many of my friends, and in my own life as well. I've been given new convictions over the last month or so, as well as have many of my friends. I've seen one of my best friends go after God with such fervor lately, something that I have never seen in her before, at least not to this degree. She has given Him the place of her number one priority and she's not letting anyone or anything take that place. I recently went to Hollywood on a missions trip, and the first day, another of my best friends told me that she didn't want to come home the same person. I have been worrying about this girl a lot lately, and praying for her quite a bit. I was so happy when she told me that; I know that she has a heart for God, but I'd been seeing her slowly fade into the things of this world. It breaks my heart seeing my friends be content going to church a couple times a week and reading their Bible a couple times a week, but still being perfectly okay with participating in many of the things of this world. However, just since about the time school got out there has been a drastic change for God. I've been watching several of my friends get bored with being complacent, and they've become excited about the things of God. For some of them it's baby steps, but for others it has been 180's.

I've often heard many of these same friends say that they aren't on fire for God, but that they know I am. But now, I'm able to say that I really believe a lot of them are on fire for Him now as well. Ev'rbody getting SOSAVED up in here!! And as they have been seeking God more and more, they've been talking to me more and more about, seeking my advice on certain issues even. A few of them have talked to me about what they want to see in their own lives, and God has allowed me to be one person to encourage these things. They have desires to go deeper and grow closer to God, and they're acting on their desires. I see girls keeping each other accountable in the areas they struggle with.

While in Hollywood, God gave me a dream about the girls in my youth group, about their relationships and their anointing to minister growing supernaturally and drastically. This is exactly what I've been seeing in all of us lately and it's phenomenal. And I really believe that this is just the tip of the iceberg. We ain't seen nothin' yet. There is a season for everything, and this season that's opening up is going to be a memorable one. It's going to be sooo good!! Look around you, just keep your eyes open b/c God is going to be shaking things up. Go deeper with God, and see who is able to keep up. Just run full speed after Him. Don't give up on your friends or family that are lukewarm, but rather be praying for them and try ministering to them the best way you know how, and if the way you know isn't working, then ask God to give you new approaches. Remember that His way is best.

Get Ready For REVIVAL SAN DIEGO!!

1 comment: